If you experience fire damage in your home or business, you need to call a team who will work quickly and efficiently to, recover and restore as many of your belongings as possible, and treat your home or business with care.
Tri County Cleaning is one of the most experienced fire restoration companies in the Peoria and Central Illinois area. Not only are we certified in fire restoration, but it is our dedication to customer service that sets us apart from our competition. We take control of your entire fire restoration job immediately, so that you’ll be able to focus on doing what it takes to get things back to normal.
Fire Restoration in Peoria for over 30 years
For over 30 years, Tri County Cleaning has been helping families and businesses recover from fire disasters faster, more effectively, and more dependably than other fire restoration companies. Our experienced, well-trained team can handle large fire damage projects as well as smaller jobs with speed, precision, and care.
We will have an experienced technician to your home or business quickly, 24 hours a day, which means your fire restoration process will begin as soon as possible. Our on-site project leader will inspect the site, and plan your fire restoration plan. We also coordinate with your insurance adjuster, to handle your situation as quickly and effectively as possible.
Our Fire Restoration Process:
- We will thoroughly inspect property to determine the extent of your damage. This extremely important step locates hidden pockets of potential odor-causing problems.
- We will inventory and pack your salvageable contents, if necessary, to assist in the remediation process.
- Your contents will be inventoried, cleaned, deodorized and stored in protective vaults at our climate-controlled facility until construction services have been completed.
- Water damage mitigation needs, resulting from the fire department's use of water or rain through a damaged roof, will be assessed and performed to the structure and contents to limit further damage.
- A detailed evaluation of structural components to determine which existing elements can be brought back to pre-loss condition with cleaning and deodorization or will need replacement due to excessive damage.
Fire damage, smoke damage, and even water damage from fire-fighting efforts can cause the condition of your property to deteriorate quickly. The sooner we begin the fire restoration process, the better the results will be.
Restore Smoke Damage Fast
Often, toxic smoke is the most dangerous part of home or business fires. When smoke is trapped and concentrated in the burning building, it can saturate parts of the structure that didn’t burn. It can also contaminate all your furniture and important possessions with potentially allergenic or toxic smoke particles. Do it yourself cleaning techniques for smoke damage are generally not effective, since the smoke particles are microscopic, and require professional techniques and equipment.
Smoke particles can include:
- Toxic chemicals
From beginning to end, our dedicated team will work quickly and efficiently to minimize your recovery time. Once you call Tri County Cleaning to handle your fire restoration needs, you can relax. and have peace of mind, knowing that your job is in good hands.
Our smoke restoration and soot restoration services include advanced techniques for odor removal including: ozone treatment, encapsulation, H.E.P.A air filtration, and others.
Contact Tri County Cleaning as soon as possible for a no obligation estimate for fire restoration services.
We work for the customer; however, we also act as a liason between you and your insurance company adjuster. Be assured, we initiate a large volume of communication between all parties involved throughout the restoration process.
Tri County Cleaning Systems works in a quick and efficient manner to bring your property and belongings to their pre-loss condition or, in many instances, better than a pre-loss condition.
Find Us At:
18881 Springfield Rd.
Groveland, IL 61535